- Appointment times are now staggered, and therapists are working at different times, to reduce the number of people within the clinic at any one time
- If coming by car, please remain in the car until it is your appointment time.
PPE worn by our Therapist:
- Our therapists ensure good hygiene at all times. They will thoroughly wash their hands and sanitise them between every patient, and regularly throughout the day.
- Following hand washing and sanitising, single use rubber gloves will be worn during every appointment.
- Single use plastic aprons will be worn and changed between patients.
- Face masks with a minimum grading of Type IIR will be worn and discarded appropriately.
- Face shields and eye protection may also be worn.
The following measures have been taken within the clinic:
- Our clinic has been deep cleaned prior to opening.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door and throughout the clinic.
- All magazines have been removed.
- Seating has been reduced and altered throughout the clinic to ensure at least 2 meters between seats.
- Seats have been changed to plastic chairs which are easily disinfected.
- A screen is now at the reception desk
- Contactless payment is available.
- Plinth covers and towels have been removed. Disposable paper covers are used.
- Pillowcases have plastic coverings which are easily disinfected.
- Paper towels and hand driers are used to dry hands.
- Seats, plinths, door handles, card machine and physiotherapy equipment are all disinfected between patients.
- All other areas of the clinic not in contact with patients but in close proximity, are disinfected twice a day.
- We use either a bleach or chlorinated based disinfectant.
- Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer tea and coffee.
- Our therapy dog, Ollie, will no longer be able to see patients.
Our request to patients:
- Please wash your hands before coming to the clinic
- Use sanitiser before entering the clinic, before and after treatment, and on leaving the clinic.
- If possible, wear a face mask.
- Many of our patients come with friends/spouses. If possible, please come into the clinic on your own.
- If you have a:
- Shortness of breath
- Runny nose
- Sore Throat.
Please phone and rearrange your appointment.
- If you have just returned from international travel or been in unprotected close contact with individuals who have confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of C19 (without appropriate PPE use), please contact the clinic and rearrange your appointment.