The clinic moved from Lanark Road West in May of this year, to our current location, 567 Lanark Road, Juniper Green.
The building, which we renovated was built in the 1800’s as a stable. Our architect, Harry Wood, worked with us to produce a purpose built clinic which gave us treatment rooms plus a large gym for rehabilitaion. The clinic, being all on one level is fully wheel chair accessible. There are 3 parking spaces in the court yard for patients as well as on street parking.